Thursday, October 28, 2021

Hello, I decide to comeback here :)

 Setelah sekian lama terlupakan dan ga pernah membuka blog ini.. Here I am, decide to wrote a new post and hopefully create another one day by day. Just trying to be productive and a self achievement, a guess. Haha. And maybe can be some therapeutic things to do while maintaining brain function to be in it's shape (?). Hahaha.. apa sih.. ngoceh pagi-pagi gini di awal pembukaan blog :p 

As we grow older, something must be change. Just admit it. Whether it is your physique, your way to solve the problem, your mindfulness, etc. Jangan tanya uban nya udah berapa sekarang, they grow rapidly these days, haha. Dan jangan tanya kenapa kok berat badan makin hari makin naik, setelah bertahun-tahun kayaknya flat aja segitu-gitu aja. Pandemic and it's after effect, for sure, haha. Cara kita menulis blog pun beda sepertinya, baca-baca post lama loh kok ya jadi geli sendiri haha.. I'm aware that there is some post about good things, and there is also a (draft) post about bad things. But all of them are mine. My past. My life.  

Jadilah aku menulis di blog ini lagi, who knows that i'll fell better and happier. My happiness is important, and I'm responsible myself for that. So do you. 

Dan jika kebetulan ada yang baca blogpost ini, just so you know that I'm not trying to prove anything in here. Even if I'll write about good things, don't feel inferior towards me because sometimes I want myself to be like I'll write, not because I'm already are. 

See you (and myself) soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment