Thursday, December 2, 2021

a morning story

 i have not quite good morning today. well, everything seems good until.. the sibling need to get to their mom's nerve. 

since today is son's schedule to go to school, i decided to have a break after dropped him at school today. luckily, the coffee shop is already open at that hour. i need to save my mood. large coffee is on the table. haha. 

on my way back, i saw a family of four. walking in the street with *if i'm not mistaken* a long face. it hits me thinking about what had happen to them. i don't know why but the thinking that maybe they were kicked from their home has come across my mind. 

i just had a bad quarrel with kiddos, a swinging mood, and need a coffee shop to lift my spirit, but what about them? maybe i just demand too much from my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment