Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Here it is again, my gratitude journal :)

Well, it's been quite a long time since my last post about my today's gratitude.
And you know what, i don't think my days from one or two years late is my best one.
Bored and wanna escape in almost every single second.
Full of anger and dissatisfaction.
Less thankful.

It is clear in my mind that my life now is the result from what i was doing before, what i was decided before. And we can never change what is in the past.
Although I know that maybe my stressful life will not be change in one night time, but I can change my way to think.
Look for a kindness and happiness for every day that I live, even the tiniest one.

I will start it again, and be happy once again.

Will you do the same like I do? Lets do it together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment