Thursday, April 26, 2012

Discover Indonesia

WOW!

I just open the Indonesian's official tourism website and I like it so much!
It is very attractive and provide complete information about Indonesia's travel destination, so I believe tourist from Indonesia and abroad can choose and see freely about what we have here in Indonesia.

Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke, contains many beautiful places, with so many different cultures that you wouldn't be bored to discover it one by one. As the biggest island country in the world, Indonesia surrounded by a long line of beach and sea, the most famous one are Bali, Belitung and Raja Ampat at Papua.
 
You can see by your own at: http://indonesia.travel/en/discover-indonesia

I wish I go to many places in Indonesia, soon.
Proud to be an Indonesian. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment